Sore red bumps around vagina days after sex

Patient

Q: Im 17 years old and had sex for the first time a few days ago, first few times it was very painful and there was a significant amount of bleeding. Got my period (5 days early) and also started taking the pill on this day. This morning I discovered small red bumps around vagina / anus area, they are sensitive to touch. Discharge is lighter in color then usual and smells a bit different. we used a condom during sex except for one time but he pulled out, don't believe he has STDs. Is this related to hormone imbalances from the pill? is it a yeast infection? sweat gland infection? most importantly HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? Thanks!

Symptoms:  sore red bumps on skin around vagina, slightly different discharge during period.
Doctor