Sore tender elbow with white lump on tip

Patient : I have a pain in my elbow it happened yesterday while I was mashing turnip I felt a pull in the elbow area when I got up this morning I noticed a little white lump on the tip of the elbow and when I bend my elbow it feels like the muscle is being pulled. The elbow is sore to the touch and I can not put any pressure on it. Wondering if this is temporary and just need to rest it or should I consult my family doctor. Thank you in advance
Symptoms:  Sore elbow, tenderness. little white lump on tip, when I bend my elbow feels like muscle is being stretched, can't put pressure on it