Sore testicles

Q: Hi i had a sore right testicle 4 days ago then sore left testicle two ddays later Theyr both not sore to touch nowbut i have alot of discomfit dand alot of gasf . Ive seen a doctor and he said theres no obvious problem but didnt give me anything for it. Do you have any idea what thiss might be and what can i do to help it? The disconfit is in my right side. Also About 6 years ago i had a ttWisted testicle but the doctor said its not that. Please help?

Also can you tell me doi need to go back to the doctor if it doesnt get better or will it get better itself?

The last week ive been working long hours doing heavy lifting. Could this have caused it ? Or if not. What causes it.