Sore throat and fever

Patient

Q: I am having sore throat along with fever for the last few days. In addition to that I was having vomiting tendency and lack of appetite. On consultation of local doctor, I had Liver function test and ASO test for throat, where the report of ASO was normal, but LFT was a bit higher. I'm already taking antibiotics like cefiximine and azithromycin (on consultion), and paracetamol 650 (one and half tablets) for fever.
Now although the throat has improved, yet the fever is still continuing...

Please advice something soon.... my exams are going on .....

Symptoms:  Slight pain in throat, fever (102)
Doctor