Sore throat for few days and today a bloody nose :(

Patient

Q: Hello. I've I randomly had a fever one night and morning and it went away after that. After that I went on to get a sore throat and phlegm every now and then.

This started about 4 days ago. I've felt my tonsils (I think) whatever's under my chin and it does feel a little swollen though not as much as previous days. I've thought it was getting a little better each day, however; today I woke up with blood running from my nose and it was quite a bit. I'm starting to get a little worried :(

Any thoughts?
By the way thank you guys, I appreciate it =)

Symptoms:  Coughing, rare sneezing, phlegm, one fever, sore throat, bloody nose one day.
Doctor