Sore throat with neck pain and swollen glands

Patient : Hi, i currently have a sore throat and swollen glands, the pain starts att the front and runs right to the back of my neck which is painful
Symptoms:  Sore throat, swollen glands, headache, neck pain

Q: I have strep throat and need meds

Q: I just had a urinalysis all was normal except test strip blood: moderate protein 30+ in the sediment microsco...

Q: Hi, My 9 year old has a swollen lymph node about the size of a grape on her anterior cervical neck. She has had strep...

Q: I'm a generally healthy 33 yr old Male. Around mid december 2016 i felt symptoms of strep throat. Doctor gave me one ...

Q: Reference ID 541038. I wanted to write to advise how I am going. I have been on the multi vitamin and the other vitam...

218

173

138

98