Soreness of the vigina

Q: So me and my boyfriend will have sex and then after we have sex I'm extremely sore and we won't be able to do it for like two three days after and we are wanting to figure out why

Symptoms:  Super sore down in vaginal area after having sex

The possible cause for soreness after intercourse is inadequate lubrication and foreplay , which allows vaginal abrasions during penetration an the act to occur. They pain after the intercourse and the pain subsides when they heal in next 3-4 days.
So it is suggested that foreplay should be extended and the intercourse should be resorted when partners are equally excited and vaginal lubrication in form of natural secretions is adequate. Else artificial lubricants may be used as well.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,