Sorry for the long story, but I am desperate to

Patient

Q: Sorry for the long story, but I am desperate to tell my whole story as no one wants to listen to it all.......In November 2012 I came off the pill after being on it for a year. Sex has already been fine and my fiancé and I had an amazing sex life. One day in January 2013 sex was sore, so we started using lube which helped. Slowly over the next few months sex was becoming more and more uncomfortable/painful and I felt different some how down there until every time we have sex it's hurt. I asked my fiancé to check down there and he said it looks normal and that I didn't feel different when inside me. In June 2013 I eventually went to see the GP, she had a look and told me she thought it was herpes and took a swab. She said the results will probably come back negative as the swab was taken in the morning and wouldn't be sent of until the afternoon. She prescribed antivirals, but also thrush cream in case it was thrush and also a moisturiser body wash in case I had dry irritated skin. I was confused and upset when I left. I took the antivirals but it didn't make any difference and made me feel quite poorly. I know I should have gone back to see the GP but time just went on. I am finding now I am just not interest in sex and don't feel aroused at all. I'm getting married in 6 months and I want to enjoy sex without any pain, discomfort as would like to go on and have children, but this won't happen as can't have a lot of sex! I just don't know what to do anymore and I am miserable!!!!
It seemed to happen when I came off the pill and got progressively worse over months, from what I have read it doesn't sound like herpes but I am at the point where I just don't know anymore. If anyone can help that would be great :-) thank you.

Doctor