Spaced out all the time/headaches/dizziness/fatigue

Patient : Ever since i found out i was pregnant at the beginning of December i have felt spaced out all the time, kinda how you feel when you are drunk. You are aware it is reality, but it feels almost dreamlike, and perception does not seem normal. I do not work out so i know this is not some sort of strain. Sadly, i miscarried a few weeks ago, and the spaced out feeling went away for a week or so, but is now back again. I have also been having terrible digestion issues, but i don't think it is related to the spaced out feeling, as i was having those symptoms way before, (so possibly a coincidence) I would give anything to feel normal again. I went to a doctor who thought it was tension headaches, but i took the meds he prescribed, and it only relieved the headaches for a few hours, and then they came back, and the spaced out feeling has had no improvements. It is constant.
Symptoms:  Feeling constantly spaced out 24/7, almost as if i am really high. Headaches, head pressure at temples, sensitivity to light which makes the high feeling worse, increased sweating, extreme fatigue, eye floaters, feeling of pressure when closing eyes, mild itching within ears, and slight sore throat, sore neck and shoulders, sometimes slight pain in shoulders, forgetfulness, and hard time thinking/sometimes confusion/slowed responses. Dizziness/light headedness when doing any activity that involves sudden movements, i.e. dance,running,lifting