Specialist for treatment of lichen sclerosis

Patient: I think i have lichen sclrosis who do i need to see?

Doctor: You need to see a Gynecologist if you have lichen sclerosus of the genital area or a Dermatologist for skin involvement who will be able to treat you with the necessary medications.