Specific Birth Control Question

Q: I started my Aviane Birth Control for the first time the monday after my period. I was still bleeding a little then and just didnt have the prescription in time. I took it on time from then on but was still a day behind(i guess?) and then missed one night but took two the next day. I had unprotected sex during the last week of the active orange pills. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?

A:   You seem to be doing fine with regards to your birth control pills as even though you forgot to take the pills one day you took two the next which is usually what is adviced. Thus i would presume that the chances of you getting pregnant are less however it is important to remember that even this method of contraception is not 100% effective and thus there is always a chance of pregnancy when there is unprotected sex. I hope this helps. all the best.