Specific Birth Control Question

Patient : I started my Aviane Birth Control for the first time the monday after my period. I was still bleeding a little then and just didnt have the prescription in time. I took it on time from then on but was still a day behind(i guess?) and then missed one night but took two the next day. I had unprotected sex during the last week of the active orange pills. Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Doctor :   You seem to be doing fine with regards to your birth control pills as even though you forgot to take the pills one day y ou took two the next which is usually what is adviced. Thus i would presume that the chances of you getting pregnant are less however it is important to remember that even this method of contraception is not 100% effective and thus there is always a chance of pregnancy when there is unprotected sex. I hope this helps. all the best.