Sperm analysis

Patient: Hi,My sperm analysis gives below readingsVolume 9.5 mlsperm count 20 mill per mltotal ejaculate count 190 millionmotility 65 percent after 3 hrs 55 percent.morphologically normal 60 percent. Am I fertile or would I meed to go for IUI or IVF to father a child. Married for two years with no kids.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Your sperm analysis is normal according to current guidelines:1)Normal sperm count range: 40 million to 300 million, and a value of 20 million is normal of morphology is normal.2)Motility: should be greater than 50%3)Morphology should be greater than 30% normal sperm cellsThank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com