Sperm came out from Vagina.Will she get pregnent?

Patient : After intercourse my some/most of my sperm came out from my wife's vagina even after I laid on her for 20 mins. Is this ok or it has do be concentrated?
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   It is absolutely normal for semen to leak out of the vagina after a vaginal intercourse. On an average, the semen contai ns more than 20 million sperms per ml. Given the fact that only one sperm is needed to fertilize the woman's egg, I guess you should not worry about some semen leaking out. You need not lie still after the intercourse for any period of time. The sperm deposited in the vagina swims up through the women's mucus and reaches the uterus within minutes of the ejaculation and the rest of the semen leaking out does not matter as much. Having said that, since you are trying to conceive, I must also mention that with regular unprotected intercourse only about 25% of couples conceive spontaneously at the end of 1 year of trying to conceive. Hence, if your wife does not get pregnant immediately do not get very disheartened by the same. All the best to you. Hope you embark on the journey of parenthood soon.