Spiking blood pressure at night.

Patient : What would cause tremors and spiking blood pressure at night? My normal BP is 120-130/70-80 at night it spikes to 140-170/90-105. I'm a 23 year old male.
Symptoms:  High blood pressure And tremors
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. Such symptoms may be due to the following reasons : 1 ) Thyroid dysfunction 2) Dru gs like salbutamol 3) Anxiety 4) pheochromocytoma You will require following tests: 1 ) Thyroid profile 2) urinary catecholamines I will advice you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you properly and can order tests for you. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.