Spinal Problems causing worry for a young hopeful

Q: Why does my spine hurt and make my feet and hands go numb?

Symptoms:  In the past two days the area of my spice right between my shoulder and a bit lower hurts very badly, all the way up to the circumference of my neck. It has caused my right shoulder to hurt, which has sent a very irritating pressure down into my right arm all the way to my hand, sometimes making it go numb for at least 15 minutes. My ribs on the right side also feel as if there is a pressure within, like it could explode at any minute. I woke up the other morning just thinking I was really hungry because it felt as thought my stomach were trying to eat its way to my spine and out of my back. I took a few ibuprofen, but that only helped in a very miniscule way and only for maybe 2 hours. I can't sleep comfortably because of the pain, and it has killed my appetite. I'm worried as to what it may be, but I don't have insurance or the money to see a specialist to get it taken care of. Any idea what could be going wrong? I am a 25 year old male and fairly physical with no know illnesses or diseases at the time. I enjoy manual labor and practice all precautions when working. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear back from you soon.