Spine back problems!

Q: Im in desperate need of some help. I have had a spinal cord injury resulting from a motor vehicle accident. (2003) I have had several back surgeries. The last one (2007) was a spinal fusion with great results. Unfortunately I had another MVA 2009 which my L knee leg were injured and I have since had several surgeries on my knee. So that almost gets me to my question..while I was rehabbing from a knee surgery I re-injured my back causing severe back and leg pain. I recently had an MRI that showed this, Scattered Schmorisers nodes and hemangiomata. Mild dextrocurvature, mild disc degeneration at several levels. No alarming marrow signal features. Multiple perineural root sleeve cysts are present bilaterally at several levels. Bilateral pleural effusions present. Posterior interbody hardware from L4 S1 generates susceptibility artifact limiting local detail evaluation. Vertebral body height and alignment are preserved. there is mild disc degeneration at several levels with relative preservation of disc height. Spondylolotic bulging at L3 4 with mild facet hypertrophy resulting in mild to moderate central lateral stenosis and minimal foraminal narrowing. Sacral tarlov cyst present at the S2 level, measuring 2cm maximally. there is no nerve root clumping or compression of the cauda equina.
So there is my MRI results, I guess my question is what does this mean? the Dr's basically told me there was nothing they could do surgically!!! Im not sure and do not understand WHY? I cannot imagine taking pain meds and being in this amount of pain for the rest of my life, as I am only 34 yo. I just wish I could find a Dr that can and will help my case...Thank you for any help you may be able to give me in advance.
Tina Foster