Spleen pain, sulphur taste in mouth

Patient : I'm a 24 year old male who has had stomach problems his whole life, but it has gotten worse lately. Every time I get sick, I start to have these sulphur burp that taste like rotten eggs.I will have an extreme squeezing pain in my spleen (or i think its my spleen, left side under my rib cage)and I will vomit and have diarrhea all night. Any ideas of what it could be? This happens like once every two or three months.
Doctor :   You are experiencing symptoms of dyspepsia. It is usually associated with gastrointestinal disorders but may also be see n in diabetes, thyroid and kidney disease. You doctor may have to examine you further to rule out the above mentioned causes of dyspepsia.