Splinters in hand

Patient

Q: I was riding my bike today as i dropped in to a thrown planted area, my hands have around 6-7 splinters inside of it i have pulled out some that i could grab with the twizzers, i have around 3-4 left in my hand, it does cause some pain when i fist my hand but i cannot grab the splinter to take it out, although i could see and feel where the pain is coming from, what do u recommend, i heard ifni leave it my body will get rid of it.

Symptoms:  Small red dots on my fingers and in my palm
Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting us. Splinters are infective. First of all yo need a shot of Tetanus vaccine and splinters are to be taken out completely. Antibiotics ans antiinammatory medications are to be used for some time to prevent infection. Consult doctor for better treatment.