Sport related injury to upper tibia

Q: Hello! 2 weeks ago someone kneed me in my upper inner tibia. Inside of my right shin below the knee. I iced and elevated for two days and compressed it because it was in a lot of pain. I felt a small dent in my bone. I wasn't sure if it was chipped or fractured so i waited it out. It has been two weeks now, I am able to function without pain such as run, walk, and standing. Only thing is when I jump and land hard there is slight discomfort in the area of impact. Also, I feel discomfort and slight pain when i push on or rub the area of impact. Should i be concerned or seek medical attention?

Symptoms:  Discomfort and some pain in inner upper part of tibia. no swelling seems to be present

Thanks for your query to for an opinion.
It is evident from the history that you experienced a sports injury over your right shin injury 2 weeks back which left a dent over the are of impact. Ideally you should have opted for an X-ray knee and lower leg after injury itself to rule out any hairline fracture or periosteal injury , but the mode of treatment in either case would have been immobility and pain relief . You , as mentioned, have iced the local area and pain has been relieved , with no difficulty in walking and in doing daily activities within 2 weeks. This indicate that it was not a fracture but a blunt contusion over the tibia ,which has healed in last 2 weeks.
But , still it is always advisable to get an x ray done in either case, to confirmatively rule out any fracture and also to learn the nature of healing which has adverted following injury in last 2 weeks. You should ideally still avoid heavy exercises and thumping over ground for another 3 weeks to allow complete healing of the lesion.
I hope i have answered your concerns in detail,
Wishing you good health and speedy recovery,