Sports medicine doctor pulled groin 16 year old

Patient : How can i speed up the healing of a pulled groin in a 16 year old boy?
Symptoms:  Tenderness in groin area trouble lifting knee without pain
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query Read and understood the history of pulled groin in a 16-year old boy with tenderness in gr oin and trouble lifting knee without pain. This looks to a severe injury and I would advise you the following in such a case: Take an expert opinion of an Orthopedic Surgeon and preferably of a Sports Medicine expert. The basic of any such injury is rest to the part, hence give him strict bed rest particularly to the affected limb- no movement at all. Once the expert examined and does MRI or such tests if required, follow the advise strictly for the complete recovery. I hope this answer helps you.