Sports medicine doctor pulled groin 16 year old

Patient

Q: How can i speed up the healing of a pulled groin in a 16 year old boy?

Symptoms:  Tenderness in groin area trouble lifting knee without pain
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query

Read and understood the history of pulled groin in a 16-year old boy with tenderness in groin and trouble lifting knee without pain.
This looks to a severe injury and I would advise you the following in such a case:
Take an expert opinion of an Orthopedic Surgeon and preferably of a Sports Medicine expert.
The basic of any such injury is rest to the part, hence give him strict bed rest particularly to the affected limb- no movement at all.
Once the expert examined and does MRI or such tests if required, follow the advise strictly for the complete recovery.

I hope this answer helps you.