Spot/cut on my penile shaft

Patient

Q: Hello, last week there was a period where I masturbated 2x a day for a 3 day period. This was atypical for me. As I expected, some skin was broken and it started to scab over and heal. However, the day after it scabbed over, it blew up into like a boil-esque figure. It felt pretty tender. It had a white pus-looking substance in the middle. The past few days it gradually broke down and now all that remains is a pinkish, red mark with a darker center where the pus was, and a ring of white skin around it, which I presume to be dead.

I had my first oral sex experience this month. Does what I have indicate any form of STD?or Is this just a boil?

Doctor