Spot on Anus Area.

Patient

Q: Good Evening, Thanks for your assistance here.

So, for the last year or so, I have noticed a very small (very small) spot near my anus, rectum (opening). It is painless, and I have no problems with it, and hardly notice it is there. There is no evidence in my stool either, even when I wipe myself.

I am a very active person and very healthy (perhaps, sweating may cause something?). I rinse and cleanse myself about 2 times per day. However, I have a very high fiber diet and I often pass gas from the amount of fiber I intake (oatmeal, cereal, fruit, etc). I think, sometimes, It could be to much. Combine this with my active lifestyle (sweating in that area), and the expansion of the (rectum) area during passing gas, I am thinking it may be something due to this.

I am not sexually active in that region.

I am very concerned, because I take very good care of myself and I want everything to be OK.

Thanks.

Doctor