Spot on my private parts

Patient

Q: Im a 17 year old male and I'll inform u on a little background. About 10 years ago i (sadly) experienced with another male, but that was a 1 time deal. Last year i had a girlfriend in which I did all the different fore play things and i had anal sex with her as well, but the last time we did anything was over a year ago. About a month ago on the tip of my penis, on the back side of the head just below the urine hole and above the ring of head but on the back side, I have noticed a small zit looking thing with the whiteish part of the "zit looking thing" is hard. Its very small (1-2mm) and it doesn't hurt at all, have had no other unusual things happen, no blood or anything. Its been there for about a month and Im just worried about what it is. Should i be worried? Is there anything i can do to remove it? What is it!!!?
I believe it might be an overactived sebaceous gland but i cant be for sure!

Doctor