Spot on urethra opening

Patient : Have a concern over contracting an sti/std. Had sexual contact with a csw and currently having below symptoms. I have had a split urine when going to toilet for over a year now so not sure if the spot/lump i have now was an existing issue or a result of my sexual ecnounter
Symptoms:  Small barely noticable red spots on penis, single spot/lump on opening of urethra (skin color with slight dark blue hint on the inside of urethra). No discharge (at least nothing that I could notice) had an itchy feeling for one day then it went away. Also have a white layer on my penis occasionaly that washes away in the shower. Did not have unprotected se though did have sex with a casual sex worker and only indirect contact (her touching her vagina and then my penis at one point)