Spots on head of penis, need help identifying.

Patient

Q: I keep on having 'outbreaks' of these little white blisters (this is the only way i can explain them). If i touch them or rub them they break and there is nothing inside them, its as if it is just a layer of skin coming off after pro-longed sex from the friction but I'm not so sure.
I have only had 1 sexual partner for the past 3 years and we don't use a condom, neither of us have had any other sexual contact and I would like to know if this is likely anything more than just irritation from sex?
After a few days they completely disappear and come back within a few weeks, normally after a night of having long sex a number of times.
(IMAGES) http://imgur.com/a/1TT1t

Symptoms:  White blisters or pimples on head of penis under the foreskin.
Doctor