Spots on head of penis, need help identifying.


Q: I keep on having 'outbreaks' of these little white blisters (this is the only way i can explain them). If i touch them or rub them they break and there is nothing inside them, its as if it is just a layer of skin coming off after pro-longed sex from the friction but I'm not so sure.
I have only had 1 sexual partner for the past 3 years and we don't use a condom, neither of us have had any other sexual contact and I would like to know if this is likely anything more than just irritation from sex?
After a few days they completely disappear and come back within a few weeks, normally after a night of having long sex a number of times.

Symptoms:  White blisters or pimples on head of penis under the foreskin.

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have two bumps on my penis one is slightly raised and kind of painful to the touch and the other one is smaller and...

Q: Hello Dr, I had protected sex with a massage parlor lady this past Saturday evening ie Sunday morning. As mentioned ...

Q: I got a very Large injection for Gonorrhoea yesterday tuesday 11/10/16. Me and my doctor was not sure if I had or n...

Q: I have blood in my semen for last two weeks.its not painful or sensitive in any way. Without injury and no possible s...

Q: So I've had a sore throat on and off for a couple of weeks. I recently had unprotected oral sex last Friday. I now ha...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon