Spotting and brown discharge. HELP

Q: Last month I did bleed 5 days (it was like spotting) straight until my period arrived. I had a normal period of 5 days after that.

This months I am having brown discharge (sometimes mixed with red or pink). This morning i had period - like mild cramps.
I expect my period to start in 6-7 days.

I am having problems with my discharge since january. Sometimes its alot, these days its a little reduced. Few weeks ago it was very thick, white and had a disgusting smell. But it changes from time to time. Especially during sex its alot that comes out.
When all this started back in january it was itchy like hell and i had pain during sex. But those symptoms disappeared fast.

What is my problem? :(

Symptoms:  spotting, discharge