Spotting and signs of pregnancy : am I pregnant?

Patient

Q: I've been feeling a little nauseous and really bloated, where I can't hold in my stomach. My period was suppose to start 3-5-2011 and I started spotting 3-3-2011 for three days, no period( not enough to fill a pad). I've been really tired,peeind alot and having alot of gas everyday and constipated, and craving milkshakes. I started spotting 3-28-2011 (not enough to fill a pad ), I don't know whats going on, am I pregnant?

Doctor

A:   It seems that you may be pregnant especially if your periods have been normal and regular till date. Moreover you do shows some sytemic signs of pregnancy like tierdnes, nausea etc. I would advice you take a home pregnancy test and consult a physician for the same. All the best.