Spotting and signs of pregnancy : am I pregnant?

Patient : I've been feeling a little nauseous and really bloated, where I can't hold in my stomach. My period was suppose to start 3-5-2011 and I started spotting 3-3-2011 for three days, no period( not enough to fill a pad). I've been really tired,peeind alot and having alot of gas everyday and constipated, and craving milkshakes. I started spotting 3-28-2011 (not enough to fill a pad ), I don't know whats going on, am I pregnant?
Doctor :   It seems that you may be pregnant especially if your periods have been normal and regular till date. Moreover you do sho ws some sytemic signs of pregnancy like tierdnes, nausea etc. I would advice you take a home pregnancy test and consult a physician for the same. All the best.