Spotting, breast and vaginal pain before and during menstral

Q: I am a 26 year old female since December 2014 I started spotting before my periods. Light pink discharge for a couple days then brown discharge and then my period would come. My cycle is 33days and I bleed light for 4days. I'm currently on my period now and this one was more weirder than the previous two. I usually have cramping, bloating, nausea, and sore breast a week before my period is due and would have to take ibuprofen straight through but on this cycle I had no cramping, I have breast tenderness along with a shooting pain on and off mainly in my left breast. I had diarrhea a couple days and constipation. I also have a stabbing pain in my vagina for two days. I had spotting on the 6,7&8th feb light pink only when i wipe period came on the night 8th Feb I didn't start to have cramping till the 9th Feb along with the shooting breasts off and on can you please tell me if this is normal or if something is wrong with me?

Symptoms:  Spotting light pink discharge for 2 days and then brown discharge and period would be dark red flow. Cramping not till day after period came. Sore nipples and shooting pain in breast, stabbing pain in vagina, diarrhea couple days and constipation