Spotting only brown blood

Q: Ok so im now off the pill have also ovulated and had sex days before it and during it, but im only spotting brown blood what could this be?

A:   By quitting the pill and having sex around the time of ovulation I presume you are trying to get pregnant. At your age I would say that is avery bold step to take and I hope you have thought thoroughly about the consequences.
What you are describing could be Implantation bleeding. It is one of several signs of pregnancy and is the result of the attachment of the fertilized egg to the lining of the uterus. This usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization. It is characteristically a lighter period of light pink or dark brown blood.
This could even be premenstrual spotting. In that case it would be followed immediately by a more heavier period. In any case, the best way to know if you are pregnant or not is to do a home pregnancy test. You just need to follow the instructions on the pack and get tested yourself without any hassles.

Patient: Thank you can you also feel really sick wen stopping the pill?