Spotting Possible implantation? need help!

Patient : I'm ttc and have had some very light spotting only on toilet paper after wiping. This was around a week to 2/3 days before period is due. Also had slight cramping loose bowel movements more frequently and had a few dizzy spells
Symptoms:  Light spotting
Doctor :   Hello, There is a possibility that it may have been an implantation bleed with cramp and light brown discharge as you have been trying to conceive in this cycle as well. But implantation bleed is a retrospective diagnosis where pregnancy has to be confirmed first and this can be done by getting a blood serum beta hcg test to look for raised beta hcg levels. If the levels are raised, the pregnancy is confirmed and it was an implantation bleed. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards