Sprained Ankle Not Healing

Patient: Have I sprained my ankle, torn an ankle tendon or worse? How to get a speedy recovery…

Symptoms: Previous symptoms: swelling of the ankle, foot and lower leg, pain, inability to walk or put pressure on right ankle, extreme bruising around ankle and foot, inability to move ankle.
currently symptoms: Swollen ankle, tenderness, shooting pain, hindered movements, instability during exercise and movement.
—-
Injury occurred six weeks ago, badly rolled ankle, originally thought it was a simply sprain and proceeded to walk and dance with a slight weight shift to ease pain. Pain became unbearable and so I saw a physio, they suggested a sprain and gave me instructions to rest the ankle, rice it, etc. Slowly I began walking on it but (current) symptoms persist six weeks later. Concerned (as a dancer) that I have done more than just sprain my ankle and that my physio’s brief examination is wrong. I have been walking and (cautiously) dancing on the ankle, but as pain persists and worsens with ankle movement, I am sure I have done something more to the ankle.
Unsure of how to proceed for a speedy recovery.

Doctor: