Sprengels shoulder Deformity

Q: My niece who just turned 4 has a significant abnormality in her left shoulder (it is higher than the other shoulder) since she was born. Initially it was believed that it will go away with time or perhaps one of her siblings had mishandled her. She has been seen by an orthopedic who has said she has "Sprengles deformity" or "Sprengles elevated scapula" and she may need a surgery. While the doctor did not confirm, based on what we researched she may have a grade 3 deformity but we are not sure.
We would like to know how safe is the surgery and what are the possible side effects, where is the best place to have it done? We are also interested to know the costs and how much follow up is needed.
Attached are here recent 3D CT scans that can be accessed using the free software named virtual clone drive (http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html)

Any information you can provide regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Symptoms:  Sprengels shoulder