Squeezing thigh masturbation

Q: You know how girls masturbate by squeezing their thighs together, can that get you pregnant?
Do you know how some girls masturbate by crossing their legs and squeezing their thighs which adds pressure on the vagina, well i have a friend who does it and she's 11 and hasn't had her period yet. I'm worried that it would cause harm to her or even get her pregnant!? I have been stressing over this for weeks and I'm just really worried she could somehow get pregnant because she says she does it when she needs to pee (i know weird). As you may have noticed i don't know very much about sex or anything like that, considering I'm only 12. Please don't think this is a stupid silly question because i need to know.

Symptoms:  Nothing it's a quetsion