Stared haveing pain in my back belly an left side

Patient

Q: Stared haveing pain in my back belly an left side i get sharp shooting stabbing pains in my side back,belly that come an go it hurts so bad I can't even move sometime I have the dull pain that's constant in my back an side an belly been dizzy nasuated migrains the migraine been going on for awhile the other just started this morning I'm 6 weeks postparnum. I don't want to go to the er if this is not urgant I was wanting to know do u recommend me going in I also been experience ing pain on my right side also but not as bad as my leftStared haveing pain in my back belly an left side i get sharp shooting stabbing pains in my side back,belly that come an go it hurts so bad I can't even move sometime I have the dull pain that's constant in my back an side an belly been dizzy nasuated migrains the migraine been going on for awhile the other just started this morning I'm 6 weeks postparnum. I don't want to go to the er if this is not urgant I was wanting to know do u recommend me going in I also been experience ing pain on my right side also but not as bad as my left.

Symptoms:  Stared haveing pain in my back belly an left side i get sharp shooting stabbing pains in my side back,belly that come an go it hurts so bad I can't even move sometime I have the dull pain that's constant in my back an side an belly been dizzy nasuated migrains the migraine been going on for awhile the other just started this morning I'm 6 weeks postparnum. I don't want to go to the er if this is not urgant I was wanting to know do u recommend me going in I also been experience ing pain on my right side also but not as bad as my leftStared haveing pain in my back belly an left side i get sharp shooting stabbing pains in my side back,belly that come an go it hurts so bad I can't even move sometime I have the dull pain that's constant in my back an side an belly been dizzy nasuated migrains the migraine been going on for awhile the other just started this morning I'm 6 weeks postparnum. I don't want to go to the er if this is not urgant I was wanting to know do u recommend me going in I also been experience ing pain on my right side also but not as bad as my left.
Doctor