Started having a weird feeling on my left ear earlier, it went away, now I've been having a similar weird feeling on my right one, I also have an eadache.

Patient : Started having a weird feeling on my left ear earlier, it went away, now I've been having a similar weird feeling on my right one, I also have an eadache. What could this be?
Symptoms:  I'm a 24 year old female, never had any major health issues, I suffer from Generalized Anxiety disorder though. Earlier today I had this weird feeling on my left year, I stopped hearing for a few seconds, I felt pressure inside my hear, then it stopped. My ear still hurt a little for a while and it's still somewhat sensitive even now. Later something really stressful happened, I had an argument with someone and my anxiety took hold of me, in a few minutes I had a headache and was totally stressed. My head still hurts but the weird thing is that I'm now having a similar weird sensation on my right ear, it only lasts for seconds, I feel pressure, I stop hearing for a second, then it goes away leaving an uncomfortable feeling. What could this be?? I listen to a lot of loud music on my phones for 4 or 5 hours every single day, could it be related? My anxiety is already playing tricks on me, telling me I'm terribly sick and that I'm going to die.