Starting on Saturday, April 11th, I started experiencing extra head

Patient

Q: Starting on Saturday, April 11th, I started experiencing extra head pain -- like a headache. I have not been sick so I thought maybe it was just my sinuses being funny because the weather has been wishy-washy. However, I noticed as the hours went on it got worse. I rarely get headaches and when I do they go away relatively quickly. I took some sinus medication and went to bed. When I woke up Sunday -- the 12th, I noticed the head pain had gotten worse. And it was all over the front, back, and my temples. My temples were worse off than the other two spots. I took some pain medication and the pain didn't budge. It got so bad that I decided to go to the ER - considering I've never head this bad of pain before. It was horrible. And I've never dealt with a migraine before. They gave me a CT scan and everything came back okay. They gave me a Percocet for pain and it didn't do anything. So they have me two shots - one in each hip -- I can't recall the names of the shots. The pain went from like a 15 to a 10. Didn't help much. They prescribed me Fioricet. Which hasn't helped much. When I woke up Monday the pain was still there but slightly less intense but still enough to cause distress. I noticed that I know have red -rashy looking spots on my left forearm. Not so much on the right. I will insert picture. I also noticed like pin pick like red dots on my chest and upper stomach area. I have no idea what those are. I'm not sure if I should go back to another hospital or doctor. I'm a bit nervous that something is wrong.
* I've had my flu, tdap, and menegitis vaccination.
* I'm also experiencing nausea especially when I read or come into contact with lights.

Starting on Saturday, April...-1
Doctor