Stayed inside with condom, no break or slip, could she be pregnant?

Q: My girlfriend and I recently had sex, about 12 days ago. I was using a condom, but after I ejaculated, we continued to have sex for maybe another ten thrusts. When I pulled out, I was still fairly hard, and the condom was still on, but when I went to take it off, it didn't seem like there was a lot of ejaculate in the condom. I filled the condom with water and found no holes, so I didn't think too much of it. After about two days, suspicion caused me to get her the plan B two step pill. On monday(a week and two days after we had sex, a week after she took the pill), she complained of cramps in her lower abdomen, different than period cramps. She hasn't gotten her period yet, and I was wondering what the likelihood is of her being pregnant.