Patient : I have some sort of scales on my penis foreskin. I am a virgin. No intercourse and ive been having them ever since i.was a little kid. They sorta look like fordyce or sebaceus. I also have them on my foreskin. I did some research.. and it pretty much looks like fordyce and sebaceous glands. I wash with alchol everyday when i shower. Nothing stings, so that means im clean, right? Ive done oral sex.. with my girlfriend.. and nothing has happend with her mouth. I also have them around my mouth and does deffinately look like fordyce or sebaceaous. I would appreciate if you replied. Thank you so much.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon