Q: I was recently diagnosed with HPV that is causing abnormal cells on my cervix to show up on my Pap, i have several large raised bumps on the inside of my thighs, and I assumed they were bug bites because i also just found out my roommate brought bed bugs home with him from a trip. I am not sure if these bumps are genital warts or bug bites. Please help

A:   I understand how worried you are about your recent condition. Surely HPV can cause some changes in the transformation zone of your cervix. The bumps that you fell in your inner thigh might probably be inflamed nodes.
Your lymph nodes, also called glands, play a vital role in your body's ability to fight off viruses, bacteria and other causes of illnesses. Most often, lymph nodes swell and become inflamed as a result of an infection.
I would suggest you to consult your gynecologist and keep track on your HPV infection, there is no treatment for HPV but it usually disappears on itself. I wish you the best.