STD after five years

Patient

Q: One of my friends friend did blowjob on me . i could not stop him since I was heavily drunk. its almost 5 years. I am afraid that I might get STD from such acts. I am getting married this year and i went to doctor and tested HIV I and II and VDRL. Both came NEGATIVE. since I am very week mentally, I always afraid that I might have STDs.

Please guide me. do you think if he had STD or HIV, did it wait till 5 years? I have tested HIV I and II and VDRL three months back and its negative means, do i no need to test any further?

Doctor