STD after Oral Sex with Female (I am male)

Patient

Q: I had oral sex with a female for about 10 - 15 minutes. This happened early morning and I slept for about 4 - 5 hrs. The next morning I notice I had bit my cheek and had a canker sore on the side of my cheek. I also felt like I had a sore throat and had some mucus in my throat. 48 hr later I check my mouth with flash light and it seems I have a small canker sore on the back side of my throat now. Ones on the side of my cheek have cleared up though.

Would you think I have caught STD or would it be some kind of a cold from climate change? Would symptoms come this quick and should I go see a doctor for this?

Symptoms:  Sore throat and flem
Doctor