Std - Chlamydia

Patient : My boyfiend cheat on me with with someone that recently test postive for Chlamydia so him and myself were tested. Ours both came back negative, she swears that she was only with him and there is also someone else that he slept with too that came back negative, how is that possible?
Doctor :   Chlamydia is a very common condition that most commonly spreads through sexual intercourse and other intimate contact be tween genitals and the rectal area. Condoms used properly during every sexual encounter reduce but don't eliminate the risk of infection. Probably your boyfriend used a condom or washed himself after the sexual encounter which could also have reduced the risk. I would still suggest you to watch for symptoms like painful urination and discharge.