x
199 Physicians Online

Question:

STD from light frottage or rubbing with an escort?

Do you instantly get an STD from light bumping with your penis onto the upper genital of the female area while wearing a condom? I did it slowly and lightly for less than 10 seconds. about 3 to 4 bumps. No penetration. that's all. And it was with an escort girl. I don't know if i got an STD. I'm just asking.

Answer:

It is very unlikely for you to have acquired the STD based on what you have described. Unless the escort had any kind of active lesions or warts over her genital area which are capable of transmitting the infection. Infections like HPV or genital warts are transmitted through close skin contacts with the infected person.

It is very unlikely for you to have acquired the STD based on what you have descriped.  Unless the escort had any kind of active lesions or warts over her genital area which are capable of transmitting the infection.  Infections like HPV or warts are transmitted through skin contacts with the infected person.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA