STD, Infection or Cancer?

Patient : Dear Doctor, I am german and currently living in south korea. Since about two months i have a few vaginal problems. It started with heavy itching and pain during sex. But after a week those symptoms completely disappeared. At some point later on my vaginal discharge started to increase extremely. It smells too. Especially during sex alot of white stuffs comes out and i usually habe to wear panty liners. Last months another problem came up. I started to had light bleedings 5 days before my actual period started, and i infact had a normal period after it. This months the pink, red and brown spotting started even earlier! I am 11 days before my period and already have a little spotting. Yesterday during sex alot of red or brown stuffs came out. I am afraid that it could be HIV or Cancer. I cannot go to the hodpital yet cause if it is HIV i am determinated from the country. The people I had sex with seemed clean and I also asked about if they may have HIV ect. Please help! If it is an infection, how can i treat it ?
Symptoms:  Increased vaginql dischage (especially during sex), red, pink and brown discharge (appears 10days before period), bad vaginal odor