STD or Pregnant Or UTI??

Patient : I was a month and some change late for my depo shot. I got my depo shot between dec23rd and dec27th. i had sex dec.28th (unprotected). i started having abnormal discharge about two weeks ago. It was yellowish green. and so i went to get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea. The test came back negative. Ive been on depo 5 years and i never had an issue until now. After a week or so my discharge changed colors and went to a light brown then to a light pink. im so lost.
Symptoms:  abdominal pains, cloudy(sometimes) urine, brownish-pinkish