STD or Skin Rash Scab

Patient : I have a sore/scab on my lower left butt cheek. I regularly shave my butt but don't remember any bleeding. I also noticed pain on it while I was working out but I didn't look at it till many days later. I'm just wondering if it's just scab that I irritated or if it's something else.
STD or Skin Rash Scab-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The lesion, as it appears from the photograph, doesn't appear t o be an STD which generally presents with multiple confluent lesions and present with pain and rash as in herpes. The lesion has a scab and the local area is inflamed, with the presence of petechial haemorrhages around the central lesion. The possibility is either a pressure sore or a frictional sore due to prolonged sitting or friction while sitting during work out, doing certain exercises. This is definitely not a laceration or cut acquired during butt -shaving. This can be treated with avoidance of pressure and regular dressing of the lesion under antibiotic cover for at least 7 days. The pain can be controlled by NSAIDS and also local cleanliness and dryness has to be maintained for early healing. I hope i have addressed your concern in detail, Wishing you speedy recovery, Regards