STD or stressing over nothing?

Patient

Q: About just shy of 3 weeks ago I was with a girl and one thing lead to another and foreplay began. Foreplay began with dry humping (I am uncircumcised if this helps) and then she began giving me a handjob/blow job. However she was sort of rough with the whole ordeal..like pulling down pretty hard.

During the blowjob portion the penis head began very sensitive and i was unable to orgasm because it sort of began to hurt. It was super sensitive for a few days afterwards.

During the next couple of weeks the sensitivity was not there as much but it was still somewhat sensitive if i rubbed it..(not touch).

Is this an STD or am i being overly paranoid? (I have never experienced this sort of thing)

Symptoms:  Sensitivity on the penis head
Doctor