STD question Had sex with a hooker but used a condom

Patient: STD questionHad sex with a hooker but used a condom. However near the end she sucked me off without a condom. So my question is, during the sex when I went into her vagina, she sucked me off with the condom on, then took the condom off (because I wasn’t getting off) and sucked me off without it on. So my question is, when I went inside her (w/condom) and then she sucked me off (w/ condom)is it possible that her vagina juice got in her mouth and transfered the std into her mouth and I got an std when she was giving me a bj without the condom on?Do you think I’m okay or do you think I should get tested?This was a couple months ago and nothing has happened since but that doesn’t really mean anything.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a very negligible chance of getting an STD in your case. Being asymptomatic does not imply that you could not have contracted the STD. Most of the STDs are silent and do not show any symptoms in the early stages. It is always recommended that you get yourself checked for all the STD to have a clear picture on this. However, with your exposure, the chance of infection is very less as the exposure is very minimal and in a short span of time.Hope this helps,Regards