STD questions and uncertain how to proceed

Patient : If I were to have an STD, would it be possible to transfer it to my child if we were to bathe together in either a shower or bath, or could it transfer through saliva, whether from sharing food or giving baby kisses.
Doctor :   Thank you for your questions. Based on different types of contact you have described, the highest risk of transmission i s associated with your child coming in contact with saliva. Certain sexually transmitted infections such as oral gonorrhoea or chlamydia. If you are infected with either of these two sexually transmitted infections, we strongly recommend that you avoid sharing food with your child, until you are successfully examined and treated with antibiotics. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com