STD Risk from Manual-Anal Stimulation

Patient

Q: Earlier today, I went to a male masseur for a massage for the first time. To be honest, it had been a fantasy of mine for a while. During the massage, the masseur intermittently would massage and stimulate my anus with his hands, using massage oil. At the end, he gave me a happy ending. Not too long after I left, I noticed that my anus seemed irritated. When I got home, I went into the bathroom, and lightly wiped, and saw little tiny dots of blood on the toilet paper. I assume that - despite it feeling good at the time - the anal stimulation was a bit rough, and led to some light irritation.

Then, I started getting worried I am at some significant risk of an STD. I never thought I would really have to worry about it going to a masseur with a happy ending - because there wouldn't be any genital-genital, genital-oral, genital-anal, or oral-anal contact. I did not see any lesions, sores, cuts, etc. on the masseur's hands. For what it's worth, I started getting worried about it, and contacted the masseur, who kind of laughed at the implication that I could have contracted an STD in that manner, and then told me that he was clean, and that he was careful in both his professional and personal life.

My question is this: based off of that activity, am I at a risk of contracting an STD?

I didn't find any question similar to this asked before, and I would VERY MUCH appreciate an answer. Thanks.

Doctor